Thursday 22 July 2010

WE HAVE BEEN LAZY!

Dear friends,

it happened - blog-o-laziness has set in. It is what always happens...People start beautiful blogs with photos and all and then the excitement of life is so overwhelming that the blog is forgotten! That's what happened to me, blog-writer and guilty of neglecting our beautiful blog. I know you have been following our blog faithfully and have been waiting for an update...SORRY FRIENDS! I will now keep updating our lovely blog. Where to start?! So much has happened! Be patient and I will slowly fill you in on what we've been up to! Here's a little sneak-peek at what's to come in the coming posts: I'm going to tell you about our travels...Michael's amazing timelaps photography...Maria's new fulltime job - and much more! Stay posted!!!

Love
M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment